The information, collected by Google through the use of the cookies (including your IP address), is used to analyse how visitors make use of the website and allows Foster and Heanes to gather statistical information such as website activity, visitor numbers, popular pages etc. If you would like to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics you can use the Opt out tool https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Information collected by Foster and Heanes Ltd:
In running and operating this website, Foster and Heanes may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to the website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information provided when visitors communicate with Foster and Heanes electronically for any reason
Use of your information
The information collected is used for the development of this website and Foster and Heanes services. No information is passed to third parties. Information may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to this website, its products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that may be of interest to you.
- To meet Foster and Heane’s contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to this website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect its operation.
If you are an existing customer, Foster and Heanes may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via this website.
If you do not want your data used for the above then you will always have the option to object to such use.
Storing Your Personal Data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore Foster and Heanes cannot guarantee the security of data sent electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on this website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. Foster and Heanes Ltd does not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you.
Contact Foster and Heanes Ltd
Dogmersfield Service Centre
t: 01252 615657
Fleet Service Centre
St James Road
t: 01252 629159